Prequalification of tenders - ousting the jurisdiction of the courts. You have the world at your fingertips. This is an edugame by Forest of Peace
Children remember details from movie, even if they miss the plot.
Target group: 10–25 years
- Using animation, designed in cartoony style. Mixture of sketches, animations & videos.
- HTML based
- Language: Initially Thai, English, German, with option for easy localisation.
- Duration: ca. 5–8 minutes to complete the game
- Theme: Water, Air, Fire, Earth
- Subject: CO2, Natur, Trees
- Main protagonist: The Forrester „Khun Sentinel“ leading through the game
- Quality content, but entertaining, explaining about these issues in casual way
- Maximum 10 questions, with animated sequences
- The game should be designed that it keeps the attention of the player
- The game will end with an individual certificate „CO2 Master“ to be emailed to the player. Regular raffles will be faciliated through the website of the application.
- Option to purchase CO2 certificates to proof that users social network sites, websites and blogs are „CO2 free“
- Option to adopt a real tree in the Forest of Peace
Imaginary Homelands: Essays and Criticism
We’ve never undertaken a project like this before, but believe now is the time to take it truly worldwide. We hope you’ll join us.
to consent to do Plot:
Tips & Warnings
Ideally, you start plotting around the time you have a working build of the game’s main system. For example, a fighting game should already have at least one basic level and two fighters built; an RPG should have the combat system and small portion of the world started. This makes it easier to visualize for writing, as well as nails down the genre of the game.
Remember that making an original story is extremely unlikely. Many stories have already been written over the course of history. Consulting a website like TV Tropes (see Resources) will lead to an ever-evolving database of stock images and characters that have been used before. This will help you add literary allusions and depth, and may even allow you to come up with new ideas for your characters.
That is the way to eventual success.
- Provide the inspiration for How to Make a Story for a Video Game
- Source of inspiration for Moving Learning Games Forward
The team advances to the second round.
The winner and guest
Plus; if you want to do something exiting, have fun, get an education or be cultural in your spare time, you are most welcome to join
Just go and try it!
Teaser to obtain an update http://goo.gl/O81Dk
We have gained some highly knowledgeable new advisors and have been concentrating on sorting out all the details for next year’s summit that you can now read about below.
– detailed description is in process -
We have tried to keep the costs down, so that as many people as possible can come, and hope that you will help us spread the word by letting other people know about it.
Many thanks who all of you that have offered your help with the movement so far. We will definitely be needing a team of volunteers over the weekend of the summit so please let us know if you are interested as numbers will be limited, but you will get free access to the whole event.
IMPRESSION u have to love it
On the following pages, we invite you to read more about the background and activities of our social engagement.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.